So I've been convinced that Bronwyn would come early, but at 39 weeks and 1 day, that feeling is receding rapidly and the fear of being endlessly pregnant has replaced it. I know everyone says that babies make their appearance when they are ready, but that is a small comfort when you are anxiously waiting their arrival.
On the bright side, I've been able to keep busy tying down loose ends from our move like changing addresses, hanging up pictures, and getting my fill of Toddlers and Tiaras on TLC (seriously those people are nuts!) I've also been exploring the Bothell/Woodinville area, and have successfully found the bank, best grocery store, and of course spent way too much money at Target.
Mike and I have also been taking full advantage of living so close to downtown Bothell where we have sampled almost every restaurant on Main Street. Chicken and I have been meandering our way down the Sammamish River Trail that we can hop on down the block. Chicken has very kindly adjusted her pace to mine, though I think the greater opportunities to eat grass and sniff everything in her path more than makes up for a less rigorous walk.
Last doctor's appointment was yesterday and the verdict is 2 cm dilated and 100% effaced. Which basically means that I can either go into labor this very second, or not for a couple of weeks. I'll be sure to keep everyone posted, though I'm voting for the latter.

No comments:
Post a Comment