Thursday, July 8, 2010

36 weeks



Yikes! I can't believe it has been 6 weeks since I've posted. But in all fairness I did finish up the school year, move out of our home and classroom, go to the lake, and move into our new home in Bothell. We are very much enjoying being back in the northwest. As before mentioned we were able to spend sometime at Hayden Lake as well as spend a few days in Portland. We've been in our new house for a week and between Mike and our families help we are fairly settled.

I am in the home stretch of pregnancy now. Starting next week she will be considered full term if I gave birth. That is exciting. What isn't so exciting is that she is in a breech position. So I have a version (where they will try to manually turn her) scheduled for next week. If that doesn't work then they will schedule me for a c-section in 3 weeks. Not too crazy about the idea, however, the planner in me really likes knowing when she'll be coming. Other than that we are enjoying our new neighborhood and I've had plenty in which to invest my nesting energy. I just wish that energy would last for longer than 5 minutes at a time and that bending over was a little easier.

I've taken a couple of pictures of the nursery and myself. Please excuse the picture of me and just focus on the enormous belly. The beautiful mobile above the crib was custom made by her very talented grandfather Mike's dad Lewis. I'll post more pictures when the room is completely finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment