Two more weeks to go until school is out! Thank goodness. I don't think I could teach until my due date. I know a lot of people do it, but bending down to tie my own shoes is getting difficult enough without 17 other pairs of laces to contend with. The weather has turned into a very hot intense summer heat. On one hand it it beautiful to wake up to sunshine streaming into the bedroom every morning, but on the other hand the heat becomes a problem when even Chicken starts lagging behind on our walks. Luckily we have air conditioning and there is no better excuse for milkshakes and ice cream than a heat wave!
I had my 30 week check up this week and everything seems to be going fine. She is turning a little feisty as she packs on the pounds. Her movements are no longer gentle prods and pokes, but are full on turning motions. The other night I rested my wedding ring on my stomach and she kicked it right off. Apparently she likes her personal space!

Looking great RL - you are just all baby bump!! Ants and I cannot wait to see you in a few weeks. Best of luck wrapping up the Michigan chapter of your life - let's chat soon.
ReplyDeleteNo new posts??? Hope you are doing well and all of the logistics are working out. Miss you!
ReplyDelete