Okay, so I totally fell off the blog bandwagon in a big way. Sorry! But if it is any excuse the last two weekends I spent with my parents in Kirkland Washington and was out of my weekend blogging routine. Anyway, as I mentioned I just had my Spring break which I spent happily back in the pacific northwest. My mom and I found some great deals on baby things and managed to whittle down our list of nursery items. In a matter of days we bought the stroller, car seat, bouncer seat, crib, mattress, and bedding items.
It may seem that I went a little crazy buying things, but I think it is my way of making a little bit of order in our otherwise swiftly changing life. I never imagined that we would have so much going on at one time . One would think that having a child would create enough upheavel, but add to that wrapping up a school year, graduation, new job for Mike, moving across the country, and buying a new house, and all of a sudden life can seem very overwhelming. I really can't complain though, as all of the things that are simultaneously occurring are exciting and positive.
As far as baby Sprunger, she seems to be growing stronger and moving more each day. She definitely has opinions already. She enjoys the Beatles and anything sweet, but she does not enjoy being squished or poked. Oh and apparently 3 in the morning is a good time to have a dance party! I'm sure she will also enjoy being at her father's graduation in 2 weeks and being able to hear President Obama speak, though her memory of the occasion will most likely be a little fuzzy.
That is about all for now. And hopefully I'll be more diligent about keeping this thing updated.
The picture on the left is 22 weeks and on the right is from 24 weeks.

oops, picture on top is 24 weeks and bottom is 22 weeks, not that I think there is a whole lot of difference!
ReplyDelete