So I've finally caved and decided to start a blog. I've really enjoyed reading those written by friends so I thought I would give it a shot. Hopefully I can figure it out and keep it updated! I'm on midwinter break, the only good thing about teaching in Michigan, and we woke up to 8 inches of snow this morning. Guess we won't be using the barbeque any time soon.
So while I'm relaxing on the couch watching the snow continue to fall, poor Mike is at school preparing to take his accounting final. Chicken is keeping me company though, snoozing away next to me. She is still recovering from her muddy romp at the dog park yesterday and then subsequent bath.
The countdown to finding out the gender of the baby is on. I counted this morning and we have 16 days till our 19 week ultrasound. Unfortunately, or perhaps fortunately, not knowing the gender has kept me from doing any baby shopping! I'm itching to get started but I'm trying hard to wait until March 10th. My main focus these past couple of days have been trying to feel the baby. So far I either have a very active baby or a very active digestive system. Hopefully time will help me figure out which. Other than that I'm feeling fine, though sleeping has started to become somewhat uncomfortable so I caved and ordered a pregnancy body pillow which is so large that Mike may be sleeping in the guest room for the next 5 months. Hopefully it will ease the strain on my hips and back. Well here is a picture of me at 16 weeks 4 days. Pardon the outfit, but these maternity sweatpants are pretty much the most comfortable thing in the world!

You look so cute, Robyn-Lynn! I am very happy to see you've started a blog and I'm going to add it to my blogroll so I can check it frequently. Wait, did you know I have a blog? I'll send you the link later.
ReplyDeleteEagerly awaiting the next entry. :) -Andi
ReplyDeleteYou look great! I wish my bump was that small again :) Can't wait to see you in April!
ReplyDelete